Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2011

Introducing To You Ally Rosser

La Roche is very pleased to introduce you all to our resident blogger, the lovely Ally Rosser.
Ally will be covering all our articles and blogs and keeping you all up to date with topics from the latest wedding trends to new shop launches.
We are very happy to have her on board and we love her to bits. x

Resident Blogger of La Roche - Ally Rosser

My name is Ally and I am a 31 year old mother of 3.  
I live with my fiance Richard on an organic beef farm in Pembrokeshire.
My passions are photography, reading, running and of course blogging!  I have always kept a diary since I was little and have now blogged for several years on different subjects, the most recent being Richards battle with cancer and the affect it has had on our family.
I am thrilled to be blogger for La Roche UK and look forward to finding out lots of little gems of information to share with you all to help make that special day even more perfect! - Ally

 




No comments:

Post a Comment